If you’ve already made your appointment, then I look forward to our session together. If you haven’t made an appointment and just sent us your form, please call 503-708-5196 to schedule your appointment. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What your appointment consists of:
- After you have filled out your form and paid, we set up 2 appointments.
- The first appointment lasts about 45 minutes and we get very clear on what you want to change or create in your life.
- Next, we set up a hypnosis call that will last about 45 minutes. During this call you will be receiving your Hypnosis session. I ask that you dress comfortably, find a quiet and comfortable space you will not be disturbed. Wear earphones or a headset.
- Within 3 days of your call you will receive a MP3 of your session that you will need to download and save.
Everyone is different but I suggest you listen to your hypnosis everyday for 1 week, then as you feel it is needed.
Preparing for your first session:
The more information you fill out in the form, the better. It helps me give you a really good session, and it also saves us time for the work that needs to be done. I want to make sure every minute count for you. Your information is automatically sent to me by email.
Please complete one of the following forms:
After you fill out your form, make sure to prepare for your session by following the suggestions below.
- Hypnosis session cost is $225.00 for two 45 minute calls.
- Payment is due before our session, so please make your payment after we have made our appointment, and before our session begins.
- I accept credit card via Paypal. You can pay through my site. Click to make payment.
- Please note: I respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments. There is a $100 no show fee.
Tips For a Really Good Hypnosis Therapy Session:
- Have the attitude that you truly want to benefit from our session. This attitude is a hundred times better than choosing to resist hypnosis. Hypnosis works because you want it to. You don’t even have to believe in it. Just want what you are having the hypnosis for.
- Make sure you have eaten something earlier with some protein in it so that you are very comfortable and your mind is able to focus on what we are doing. Be sure to only have one cup coffee or any other beverage that contains caffeine.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Wear a headset or earphones.
- Find a quiet and comfortable space you will not be disturbed.
Again, If you’ve already made your appointment, then I look forward to meeting you. If you haven’t made an appointment and just sent us your form, please call 503-708-5196 to schedule your appointment. You can also email me at email@example.com
I look forward to working with you and guiding you in adding beauty into your life and creating the changes you desire!